When it comes to your home, there is no doubt you only want the best. Because of that, you want to properly research any company you may need to use for Chimney Repair in New Britain CT.
There are several questions you should ask of any company, including V. Nanfito Roofing and Siding Inc. to find out if they are a reputable company.
1. Do you have the proper licensing? In order to legally offer Chimney Repair in New CT a company must follow the rules and get whatever type of licensing or certification as required by local authorities. Any company that does not have this can not be assured to do the best work on your home.
2. Do you have insurance? It is important that any company that comes to work on your home has the proper insurance. Insurance is important because this will pay for anything that may go wrong while the laborers are working on your home. You don’t want to end up responsible for any problems when they aren’t your fault.
3. Do you have recommendations? You only want people working on your home who have proven themselves. Ask the representative if there is anyone who you can talk to about their reputation.
4. Do you require prepayment? Most reputable companies will not require you to pay up front. If the company wants you to pay before they do their work, how can you be assured they will continue to show up and do their job.
5. Is there a contract I can sign before you start working? Make sure you see something in writing before work begins. This assures that there is a binding contract. It also assures that you know what you are getting yourself into, the price that you will be charged, and the exact job that will be done.
6. How long will the job take? It can be helpful for you to know how long the job will take. This allows you to plan around the repairs and have an expectation of a repair time line.
When you have chimney repairs in New Britain Ct, make sure you hire a reputable company that you trust.