Need to see a dentist in Burr Ridge? If seeing your dentist has not been a priority for you this year, it should be. Seeing a dentist in Burr Ridge regularly will get you on the path to good dental health. Here are 5 signs that you need to see your dentist.
- You Have Tooth Pain- From a tooth pain to sensitive teeth, pain in your mouth could be a sign of a serious underlying issue. Seeing your dental care provider right away can help speed up diagnosis and keep your mouth healthy and pain-free.
- Your Gums Are Acting Up- If you have a family history of gum disease or your gums are swollen, and bleed when you brush or floss, it’s time to make an appointment with your dentist.
- You Hide Your Smile- Whether you’re self-conscious about gapped teeth or hoping for a whiter smile, don’t be shy about talking to your dentist. Your dentist can perform a variety of procedures to enhance the beauty of your smile—from subtle changes to major repairs.
- You Have Medical Issues- Make your dental provider part of your team if you have a medical condition (such as heart disease, diabetes, eating disorders), or you are undergoing medical treatment (such as hormone replacement therapy or radiation).
- You’re Having Jaw Pain- Schedule an appointment with your dentist in Burr Ridge if your jaw sometimes is painful when closing and opening, chewing or when you first wake up in the morning. You should also see your dental provider if you have an uneven bite.
If you want an amazing smile, call Dentistry By Design or contact us online at (630) 325-2525 to schedule an appointment and get the smile you deserve. We specialize in creating beautiful smiles that last a lifetime!