Whether your kitchen is in need of a serious remodel or you just want to change the design up a bit, there are several simple (and a couple that are more complex, but worth it) ways to go about it. When looking for a contractor that will do a suitable job with your kitchen in Pittsburgh, be sure he’s one that will see your vision for your kitchen’s transformation. Discover if you want to go for a look that’s more traditional, modern, contemporary, cottage, or even country. There are ways to make your dream a reality.
2. One of the most cost-efficient ways to improve the look of your kitchen is by repainting it a different color. Have a simple white or tan? Try repainting it in a shade of blue, red, green or yellow. You might even do a more neutral color on one wall and a darker shade on another wall.
3. New appliances:
4. Purchasing a new microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, and sink will drastically change the look of your kitchen. If the flooring and countertops are dark, try lighter colored appliances or vice versa. Do your research to find what is most practical for your lifestyle and the best overall look for the design you’re going for.
5. Replace Countertops, flooring, cabinets:
6. If you’re looking for more of an overall do-over, installing new countertops and flooring is the way to go for a more modern upgrade and to improve the value of your home. Along with this is the option of repainting or refinishing the cabinets to bring the whole look together.
7. Add Decorations:
8. Another fairly inexpensive way to spruce up the design of your kitchen is to purchase new decorations to hang on the wall, place on countertops or the tabletop. A painting, decorative plates, flowers and plants, pretend fruit, etc. can add personality to your kitchen, and even bring colors and designs together in the room. If your budget is tight, try shopping at thrift stores or garage sales. Many items can be cleaned, repainted, or otherwise fixed up to make great decorative pieces.
9. Change out Hardware:
10. Find creative hardware for replacing knobs and drawer handles to complete those finishing touches of your kitchen in Pittsburgh remodel. Most hardware stores will have a variety of hardware options for sale in store or online.
Visit website url to start figuring out your kitchen redesign plan and get the best help that you’ll find in town!