Do you have a decayed or damaged tooth that has made you feel self-conscious about your smile? Perhaps, you have suffered tooth loss due to a health problem or an injury. If so, a solution is available when you select to have a dental implant in Saskatoon rooted in your mouth. An artificial tooth that is screwed onto a titanium post that looks and functions like a natural tooth. A dental implant allows you to replace the missing or damaged tooth with a false one that is virtually impossible to tell the difference between your natural teeth.
Importance of Replacing Missing or Damaged Teeth
- Minimizes the risk of bone loss that can alter the shape of your facial features.
- Provides support for the adjacent teeth to prevent them from shifting.
- Improves the appearance of your smile and helps boost your self-confidence.
- A dental implant in Saskatoon enhances your overall oral health for a healthy mouth.
- Implants do not slip like dentures do and last longer than other cosmetic techniques.
- Improves your ability to chew food and speak clearly.
- They are easy to maintain as you care for them like you would your natural teeth.
Correct Your Dental Issues Today by Consulting a Specialist
At Preston Dental Centre, their primary focus is to deliver the comprehensive dental care services each patient requires to maintain a healthy mouth. If you have suffered tooth loss or want to correct the appearance of a damaged tooth, they can assist you in finding the answer that you deserve. You do not have to let a gap between teeth from a missing tooth or a cracked one affect the appearance of your smile with their cosmetic dental services. Start today by contacting their office to schedule a consultation to learn how their dental team can assist you.