Case studies are great for building links and ranking well organically. But do they really help with SEO?
In general, yes. However, it depends on how you write your case study content.
This post is going to explain why case studies are great for link building and SEO, and also provide examples of SEO case studies.
Case Studies Help Link Building And Rankings
One of the best ways to build links is by writing a case study about another company or website that has similar products or services to your company. This type of article can be used in many different ways:
1) You can use this content to create an infographic.
2) You can use this blog post to generate a list of keywords related to your product or service.
3) You can use this article to rank for long-tail keyword phrases.
4) You can even use this content as a way to get backlinks from other websites.
5) You can use this piece of content to submit to directories like Dmoz or Yahoo!
6) You can use this post to submit to social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon or Delicious.
7) The possibilities are endless.
You can use this content to rank for any number of keyword phrases, including long-tail keyword phrases.
What’s most important is that these SEO case study examples are pertinent to your business. Creating a case study that doesn’t serve your long term business down’t benefit you. That’s why it’s important to make sure that you’re writing something that will actually work for your business and is relevant to what you want to be found for long term.