Permanent Makeup Philadelphia has become all the rage in recent years. If you are the type of woman that loves to look her best, but does not have time to put on makeup every single day, then this might very well be the makeup solution for you. Of course, as with and type of product on the market today permanent makeup comes with its own set of pros and cons. You can see list of them below for your perusal.
Reasons Women Choose Permanent Makeup-The Pros
There are many different reasons that women choose permanent makeup for their makeup needs. You will find a few of the reasons that women choose Permanent Makeup Philadelphia below.
* If you have busy and stressful lives and do not have, time to apply a bunch of makeup every day.
* Visual problems
* You wear contacts
* You have a hard time seeing to put on your makeup without your glasses on
* You have a hard time putting on makeup the right way
* If you are allergic to mascara or other types of makeup
* If you have certain health challenges that prevent you from using makeup at all
* Arthritis of the hands or joints
* Shoulder or neck injuries that make it hard to put on makeup
* If you enjoy water sports and other outdoor activities where makeup can be washed or sweated away
* The ability to look good 24 hours a day, seven days a week
* The ability to wake up with makeup on
The Risks Associated with Permanent Makeup-The Cons
Where there are pros there are bound to be cons as well. Below you will find some of the risks of permanent makeup.
* It is possible to have an allergic reaction
* If the needles used are not sterile, you run the risk of getting HIV or hepatitis
* Staph infections can occur
These are just a few of the pros and cons of permanent makeup that you might want to look into, before you make a firm decision. You should read each one carefully and then decide if this is the right option for you.
Book a consultation, get more information about permanent makeup, and get your questions answered by our team at Absolute Smile.