Many winter nights have revolved around fireplaces. Many family memories consist of roasting marshmallows and sharing in the warmth generated from the dancing flames. Fireplaces are indeed romantic and many homes continue to own a traditional fireplace to provide heat and comfort during a cold winter night. It is romantic indeed; but not if you consider the amount of cleaning and maintenance involved. Fireplaces require attention to avoid health issues and creation of environmental hazards. Luckily, there are better alternatives like using gas or pellets for fuel.
Are you planning on having your wood burning fireplace converted to a gas fireplace? Gas fireplaces have many advantages over the traditional fireplace; fuel efficiency and aesthetics can be maximized with Fireplace Inserts in St Paul MN. The safety of the home including its occupants is one area that is highly enhanced with the fireplace inserts since it reduces the amount of pollutants inside the living room. No more smoke and carbon dioxide that can pose as health hazards including soot that tend to damage furniture and carpets.
Fireplace Inserts in St Paul MN can be aesthetically appealing since they come in different designs and styles which will complement any room and can easily be installed without interfering in the normal household activities. There is a wide variety of inserts to choose from which will satisfy both the taste and preferences of different people. You will love how the look of the fireplace will be uplifted through the inserts and how it will save you from fuel costs.
1. With the inserts, you can save a lot from renovating or rebuilding the traditional fireplace. The inserts are cheaper than having the fireplace completely renovated if it is no longer fulfilling its purpose of efficient heating. All you need is to have the chimney cleaned and the inserts installed professionally to enjoy an efficient fireplace.
2. The inserts will upgrade the heating system through the insulation that prevents heat loss.
3. It cuts down on the energy bill. During the night, the fireplace inserts provide the necessary illumination instead of using lights which makes the ambiance highly romantic. As an added bonus, the less energy you consume the more that it becomes favorable to the environment.
4. The fireplace inserts can be fitted right into the traditional fireplace masonry with a thermostat control or an automatic shut-off system that can be built right into the walls of the room.
5. With the Fireplace Inserts in St Paul MN you need not worry about the local restrictions regarding fireplaces.
6. Fireplace inserts heat a room 3 times as long as an ordinary fire. The technology and design in the inserts provide for a cleaner air that is approved in smokeless areas.
While your neighbors are stressing about their high cost of fuel and heating bills, you are enjoying a cheaper source of heat in the home through the gas fireplace inserts. It also removes the hassle of cleaning ashes and soot which takes too much time and efforts which will want you to swap your traditional fireplace anytime.