If you had any doubts or misgivings about the harrowing nature of car accidents in today’s day and age, take a moment to read through the facts and figures shown below:
- More than 500,000 people sustain serious back injuries each year and over a third of these incidents are caused by vehicular accidents.
- The human spine can be seriously injured at speeds as low as five miles per hour.
- Individuals with severe spinal injuries are five times more likely to die prematurely than those with healthy spines.
- Spinal injuries can cost thousands upon thousands of dollars to rectify but almost half of today’s spinal injury victims do not have private health insurance.
- Chiropractic care has been proven to treat, correct, and normalize even the most serious of back injuries.
Thus, if you’ve been victimized by a roadway collision, it’s in your best interests to schedule an appointment with a local car accident chiropractor who specializes in treating back injuries, especially if you’d like to avoid various manifestations later in life.
How a Chiropractic Specialist Can Help
If you partner with a trustworthy car accident chiropractor, such as Rebound Sports Medin in Auburn, WA, for instance, you’ll be able to enjoy a myriad of restorative benefits starting from your first appointment:
- Massage therapy will minimize the swelling and irritation of any damaged soft tissues or nerves.
- Mechanical adjustments of your vertebrae will align your spine and encourage healthy blood flow throughout the body.
- Cold and heat treatments will further reduce inflammation, increase circulation, and reinforce your body’s natural curative properties.
- Nutrition and exercise counseling can assist with chronic pain and discomfort on a long-term basis.
How to Choose a Reputable Chiropractor
If you’d like to ascertain a top-notch car accident chiropractor in your vicinity, it’s important to choose a practitioner who can tout the following characteristics:
- More than 20 years’ experience with chiropractic care
- An authorized Doctor of Chiropractic
- Certified Chiropractic Sports and Extremity Practitioner (CCSP-CCEP)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
With a wide range of therapeutic techniques, adjustment methods, and 21st-century medical equipment at their disposal, today’s chiropractors can revitalize your posture, restore your spinal health, and improve your overall mobility. Visit http://reboundsportsmed.com/ and Schedule an appointment today.