Often when people think about planning an estate, individuals that are at the end of their life is who they think of. In some cases, people often believe they do not need to plan their estate because they have very little assets. However, this could not be further from the truth and anyone that owns property or has finances should establish who they want to inherit their assets. Even if they are in their early twenties, it is never too early to speak with a Sacramento estate planning attorney.
Why You Should Prepare Your Estate
- Life is unpredictable, and you can pass away suddenly even at a young age.
- You want to legally document who is to inherit your property.
- Decreases the chance of a dispute between family members.
- Ensures non-family members receive their inheritance.
- A Sacramento estate planning attorney can document who retains custody of minor children.
- Minimizes the risk of your estate being tied up in probate court.
- Increases the chance of the estate being settled quickly.
- Avoid high court cost and taxes that can consume a good portion of the estate.
Obtain the Information You Need with an Established Law Firm
If you are ready to plan your estate or want to learn more information on how you can prepare for the future. The Law Offices of Mitchell S. Ostwald is ready to assist with your legal needs. An established law firm that focuses on recovering investment losses, probate, estate planning and real estate law. They can successfully help you prepare the legal documents required to ensure your estate is passed on to the correct beneficiaries. Their cost-effective services can provide you with the valuable information you require and reduce the added stress to your family after you pass away.