Making the decision to give up smoking cigarettes is a huge step, but it’s only the first one. To really make a go of it, most smokers discover they need to slowly wean themselves off their addiction to nicotine and the psychological habits they’ve formed. This is where an Ego Cigarette Starter Kit can come into play and help make the goal of quitting achievable.
What is a Starter Kit?
As vapor cigarettes, or E-Cigs, become more popular, people are discovering that starter kits offer them the biggest bang for their buck in their quest to kick the habit. A starter kit offers everything that’s required to try this alternative for smoking in a cost effective, efficient manner.
An Ego Cigarette Starter kit will typically contain such items as:
- Tanks to hold the E-Cig liquid of choice
- Batteries to power the devices
- A charging adapter for the batteries
- Tips for “smoking” the vapor
How Does it Help?
Anyone who has ever tried to quit smoking knows this habit is especially hard to break. No matter how costly the habit becomes or how much a person knows about the health implications, the addiction tends to win. E-Cigarettes offer a viable way to tackle the addiction once and for all by addressing the habit on two levels:
- Psychological – Smoking is a very psychological addiction. People become used to holding something in their hands and puffing on something with their mouths. When quitting is on the table, the psychological side of the habit must often be addressed to help guarantee success. Mt Baker Vapor Ego e-Cigarette Starter Kit does this by providing people with an alternative “cigarette” to hold and puff on.
- Physical – Make no mistake – smoking is very physically addictive. The body becomes dependent on nicotine, the drug found in cigarettes. When people try to quit, the addiction to this drug can take hold and refuse to allow for success. E-Cigs address this by providing an alternative. The liquids found in E-Cigarettes can contain nicotine. The dosing can be gradually stepped down as a person becomes more ready to quit.