When a person has misaligned teeth, they can affect their eating ability and make it difficult to pronounce words properly. Depending on how severe the misalignment is, the individual may even experience some discomfort from having an improper bite. Not only can crooked, misaligned or gaps between teeth be uncomfortable and affect their speaking or eating ability. Imperfect teeth can affect how a person feels about their appearance and how they interact with other individuals. In the past, traditional metal braces were the primary option available to correct misaligned teeth. However, Invisalign in Cary IL is available to provide a more convenient and less noticeable way of realigning teeth.
Incentive of Using Invisalign
* They are made from a clear plastic material that is more comfortable than traditional braces are.
* There are no metal brackets that need to be tightened; which can be painful and cause damage to the inside of your mouth.
* The process is shorter than with traditional braces, Invisalign in Cary IL can take a couple of years to straighten your teeth while metal braces can take up to 5 years.
* They are removable, so they can be taken out while eating or brushing your teeth. You do not have to worry about dietary restrictions or not cleaning your teeth properly.
* Invisalign is custom made to fit your mouth with more accuracy to provide better results than traditional braces.
Exceptional Results for a Stunning Smile
Family Dental Care offers a wide variety of cosmetic treatments to help correct a dental issue their patients are experiencing. If you have misaligned teeth and require braces to correct the alignment consult with them today to learn how Invisalign can be the option, you are looking for. Virtually impossible to see, they provide an effective way to correct misaligned teeth without the unsightly metal brackets that traditional braces use. To know more information visit https://www.carydentalassociates.com/.