Hair extensions seem to be becoming a necessity for every woman. They not only help in enhancing hairstyles, but also hide many hair imperfections such as baldness. As a result of their great demand, there are many different kinds of hair extensions on the market today. Depending on the style you want alongside many other factors, you can easily find a weave or hair extension that meets your needs. To use them, the following application techniques are employed.
1. Heat fusion is a common attachment technique that you get from a hair extension salon in Schofield Wax, glue or keratin are common adhesives that are used with this technique to hold the extension in place. People, who choose this technique have to be very careful with their hair to avoid messing it up when blow drying or curling it.
2. Clip in hair extensions are ideal for women who want to enjoy using synthetic hair for a short time. They are usually used to add hair volume. A simple clip or comb is used to attach the extension to your natural hair. They usually leave no damage to your natural hair, and you can also replace them several times in a day.
3. Cold fusion is a hair attachment technique that is rapidly gaining popularity. A hair extension salon in Schofield can offer this method using a special device that provides the bond that is meant to hold the hair in place. Due to the absence of heat, this technique is very comfortable, and the extension can last for about six months.
4. Micro bead hair extensions are best suited for small children because of the simplicity with which they can be applied and removed. They involve threading natural hair and the end of a hair extension through a small metal bead, which are then clipped together using pliers. This method is quite versatile and can stay in place for a very long time.
5. Skin weft hair extensions are usually bonded to the uppermost part of your natural hair. These extensions can blend very well with your hair, making it very difficult for people to notice them.
These are just some of the common application techniques available in Schofield. You can check out this site for all your hair needs.