It is important to keep up on your dental care. There have been many studies that show neglecting this type of care may impact your overall health in a negative way. For example, those who suffer from diabetes could experience difficulty in controlling their blood sugars when they have inflammation problems with their gums. The cause for this is due to the body trying to heal the inflammation. This then results in the inability to produce the insulin the body needs. Also, studies show there is a connection to heart disease and periodontal disease. One study found that 91% of those who suffered from periodontal disease also showed some signs of heart disease. When you take these health issues into consideration it is imperative to find a General Dentistry Louisville professional to assist you in your dental care.
One such General Dentistry Louisville professional who can help you keep up on your dental care is Moore Smiles. At Moore Smiles you will find a compassionate staff who can provide you with ways to improve your smile. Many people who have not seen a dentist in quite some time may be afraid of the judgment they will receive at the dentist. This is not the case with Moore Smiles as their staff understands.
Some services they offer include:
1. Routine dental care: This includes routine checkups, x-rays, and simple dental procedures
2. Sedation dentistry: Using the latest techniques in pain-free dentistry you will be sure to be at ease while receiving dental care.
3. Same day appointments: With this service, the dentist will be able to work around your schedule instead of you working your schedule around when they can see you.
4. Cosmetic dental care: Having this care available will increase your choices in dental treatments.
5. Dental implants: Implants can offer a great way to replace damaged or missing teeth.
It can be easy to neglect your dental care. Life gets busy and like many people this type of care may not be a priority. However, if you continue to neglect your teeth you may find that your health may be impacted. This can be prevented by receiving regular dental care. Visit site for more details.