When a person loses a tooth, it can affect how their smile appears and create other problems if the missing tooth is not replaced. Changes in the jaw’s bone structure to affecting how a person speaks, there are various downsides when a tooth is broken or knocked out. In some cases, people may select bridges or dentures to replace one or more teeth. While these types of procedures offer a solution, they have downfalls such as dentures slipping, not very aesthetically appealing, and bridges need to be replaced very 5-7 years. Fortunately, Chicago dental implants can provide a more natural look that can last a lifetime.
Advantages of Selecting Implants
- In Chicago dental implants are more durable than other types of techniques and are implanted into the gum line as a more permanent fixture.
- They fit and feel like a natural tooth to offer a more comfortable feel and does not cause irritation to the mouth or gums.
- Improves how a person can speak and they do not have to worry about dentures slipping while talking.
- Since they look natural, dental implants can improve how a person’s smile appears and prevents the jaw bone from deteriorating to alter their facial structure.
- Improves their ability to eat various foods and do not have to worry about a special diet.
- Implants can improve a person’s overall oral health and boost their self-esteem.
Learn the Benefits of Cosmetic Treatments by Consulting a Specialist
If you are suffering from a cracked tooth or a missing one, consider consulting with a dental specialist on the various treatments available. Art of Modern Dentistry offers a variety of treatments to help each patient achieve their oral care goals. A skilled worker can provide you with information on how a dental implant can be beneficial for you and improve your smile.