When choosing a primary care physician for yourself or your family, there are many things to consider. Many people believe they need to seek out a specialist for each member of their family. Mom goes to a women’s center, Grandpa has numerous appointments with a geriatric doctor, and the kids see a pediatrician. This means numerous trips across town to different doctors’ offices and endless phone calls to access your family’s health information. There is another option. A family medicine doctor is capable of providing care to your entire family. The benefits of choosing a Family Practice in Andover Kansas are numerous.
* Family Medicine Doctors have completed four years of medical school and an additional three years of school focusing on caring for people of all ages.
* Their comprehensive training makes them capable of diagnosing and treating a wide variety of conditions.
* They are familiar with family medical histories, making them adept at preventing and starting early treatment of hereditary diseases.
* They can continue to care for your children into their adulthood.
* They provide a consistent medical presence in your life, from childhood to the elder years.
* All of your family’s health records are in one place, making it convenient for accessing information and making the best use of your insurance benefits.
* It’s simple to schedule appointments together, meaning only one trip to one doctor’s office. No more running all over town.
* They focus on preventative care, stressing the importance of vaccines, age appropriate health care screenings, and annual physicals.
* They are intimately familiar with your entire family, having knowledge of lifestyle factors that may affect your health and well-being.
Choosing a doctor can be a complicated decision. Wichita Family Medicine Specialists are able to provide care for your entire family. From your newborn child to your elderly great grandmother, a family medicine doctor is the perfect choice for a primary care physician for your family. With intimate knowledge of your family’s health history spanning many generations, they can successfully treat and prevent a variety of illnesses. A single visit to a Family Practice in Andover Kansas can get your whole family started on their journey to a healthy and full life. Contact Wichita Family Medicine Specialists.